|Location: Bristol||Salary: £6.50 - 8.50 per hour + bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: 9 days ago|
Min’ 30 hrs with opportunity for overtime (typical working pattern 4 days over 7 inc’ weekends).
Salary; Above min wage for age.
We are seeking a fun, friendly and engaging individual with bags of enthusiasm to come and work with a team in a vibrant and creative environment.
A passion for customer service, able to interact with customers (inc' children and babies) of a wide range of ages and backgrounds with confidence and enthusiasm is essential.
As a pottery assistant you will be responsible for leading sessions and parties, instructing the customers of various methods to decorate pottery and ensuring their creations are fired effectively afterwards & prepared for collection.
Previous pottery or ceramic painting experience would be ideal, however full training can be given around glazing & firing.
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a retail or hospitality environment.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Motivated to achieve the best results for customers.
- Strong organisational skills will be of benefit.
- Able to operate at pace when needed, ensuring the best outcomes for customer and employer.
- Availability to work most weekends
- Manage general painting sessions, run on a drop in basis.
- Run parties for groups of both adult & children.
- Transition customers finished painted items into the kiln & complete firing.
- Working in the Bristol's largest and only dedicated Painting Pottery Café (also sometimes known as a ceramic cafe or ceramic studio).
- The role is located off the Clifton Triangle (South).
- Permanent contract
- Paid overtime available
- Holiday etc
- Bonus based on performance vs target
- Fun & friendly working environment
- Training & support leading to career progression opportunities