|Location: Rainford||Salary: Market related|
|Sector: Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Anders Christiansen||Published: 26 days ago|
We are currently recruiting for a well-recognised, high street retailer in the UK, and are looking for friendly and engaging individual to join in their head office as a Part Qualified Accountant.
As an organisation that rewards success, both financially and career wise are routinely considered the best anywhere in this industry. The company is expanding rapidly and as such, there is plenty of scope for the right people to progress into management and beyond.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is keen to develop and progress with their studies in a fast paced organisation.
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts.
- Reviewing balance sheet accounts.
- Assisting with budget preparation.
- Preparing the fixed asset register.
- Producing accruals and prepayments.
- Posting journals
- Posting invoices
- Posting and reconciling daily cash
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects.
- Liaison with external auditors.
- To provide ad-hoc information and analysis where necessary.
Any other ad-hoc duties which may occur from time to time and are considered to be within the post holders capability, to ensure business continuity.
Skills and Qualifications:
Ideally PQ CIMA/ACCA or AAT qualified
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Confident Excel and MS Access and Sage 50 user
At least 2 years experience in a similar role
You must be enthusiastic, flexible & highly committed with the ability to focus on the big issues while not losing sight of the detail. For the right candidate there is plenty of opportunity to develop a career with us and to continue studying for an accounting qualification.