|Location: London||Salary: Market related|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Nettleship|
Salary negotiable depending on experience plus car, laptop, phone and an attractive bonus package.
Priority Recruitment are recruiting for a strong Operations Manager for this leading Multi-Brand Casual Dining business in London.
You will be responsible for leading the group portfolio consisting of Casual Dining Businesses and must have had experience managing at this level within the Casual Dining Market.
The ideal candidate will be already be an Operations Director/Head of Operations/Regional Director/Operations Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of an expanding business that offers great career potential.
A Day in the Life...
We believe great people get great results! Get on board, and you'll become a member of a team that works to ensure our customers always receive the best experience.
- Good attitude to represent the brand.
- Located within commutable distance to Central London.
- Have experience as an Operations Director or Head of Operations in a similar sector.
- Ability to develop teams and lead by example.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Full P & L Responsibility and commercially strong.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Thorough training and support
- Competitive basic salary plus excellent bonus structure
- Company car, Laptop and mobile and all expenses paid including any overnight stays.
- Great benefits and incentives
- Great bonus potential
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY on the link below