|Location: Leicester||Salary: £17k - 18k per year|
|Sector: Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Olga Naoum||Published: 23 days ago|
Office Co-Ordinator - Leicester
We are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, “back-office” and accounting software
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. optical scanner)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Dealing with all HR matters, new starters, HR correspondence, instigating maintenance jobs for stores, ensuring compliant with health and safety, instructing services to ensure stores are compliant for safety
- Coordinating with stores - on above, any paperwork, assist with new store opening, from setting up accounts to chasing and coordinating suppliers.
- Preparing data for monthly meetings