|Location: Stevenage||Salary: £34k - 36k per year|
|Sector: Healthcare, Covid-19 Corona Virus Emergency Recruitment||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Lydia Brock|
Private Mental Health Hospital
Full time permanent opportunity
Up to £36,000 per annum
Priority Recruitment are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join a Private Mental Health Hospital within Stevenage, this is a full time, permanent opportunity offering a market leading salary of £36,000 per annum.
We are looking for a driven and experienced Occupational Therapist to work within the Psychology and therapies department to help shape and grow providing therapy interventions to the patients. You will need to be confident, understanding and have great organisational skills. You will be working within the multidisciplinary teams managing a defined case load providing occupational therapy assessments and interventions that enable the services users to work towards recovery. You will have strong acumen to develop existing therapies treatment plans and develop new to cater our patient base.
Daily duties of an Occupational Therapist Include:
- You will have strong acumen to develop existing therapies treatment plans and develop new to cater our patient base
- To write occupational therapy reports for referring agencies and other healthcare professionals involved in the service users' care
- To maintain accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date documentation
This is a great opportunity to work within a UK leading mental health service. You will have the opportunity to progress and develop throughout your career whilst really changing the lives of the clients within your care. We are looking for someone who has experience within a similar setting and can produce routine outcome measures of the occupational therapy services directed by the Head of Psychology.
- HCPC registered
- Diploma/BSc in Occupational Therapy and documented CPD evidence
- Post registration experience of working with complex mental health support
Benefits of becoming an Occupational Therapist:
- Great work life balance
- Market leading salary
- Opportunity to develop and grow
This is a great opportunity for an Occupational Therapist who wants to continue to develop professionally. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity apply today!