|Location: Taunton||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Complex Care||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Jade Church||Published: 7 days ago|
Full time, Permanent, Mixed shifts
£40-50K Per annum DOE
Priority Healthcare are currently working alongside a care provider who run a collection of Nursing Homes throughout the UK and are currently recruiting for one of their homes based in the Taunton Area. You must have an active NMC pin!
Our client's philosophy is simple: They strive to provide an excellent standard of care to their residents, treating them with complete dignity and respect.
The homes and gardens are clean, very well presented, and homely. We are looking to attract people into their teams who really care about the people who live with them.
A Successful Manager will;
- Ensure that the care plans in place are regularly reviewed and evaluated in accordance with the NMC and Company policy.
- Assess all aspects of client's care needs and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required.
- Supervise and instruct junior and new staff members in all aspects of their work.
- Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the company's procedure and NMC guidelines.
- Assist and deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatments of patients.
- Be responsible for effectively supervising the care team.
- Ensure that all care practices within the home are maintained to the highest levels and that all documentation is in line with current regulatory framework.
- Have prior relevant experience in a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have adequate knowledge and understanding of the job role.
- Work well under pressure and be able to work to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work well with other staff members.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place