|Location: Slough||Salary: £28.7k per year|
|Sector: Healthcare, Covid-19 Corona Virus Emergency Recruitment||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Lydia Brock|
Slough, Greater London
Children's Mental Health Hospital
Full Time Permanent Position
£28,700 per annum plus great welcome bonus
Priority Recruitment are currently looking for Nurse Associates to work within a superb Children's Mental Health Hospital within Slough Berkshire. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a market leading salary of £28,700 per annum plus a range of bonus' and incentives.
We are looking for Registered NMC Nurse Associates to work alongside the dedicated nursing team within this CAMHs service. The successful candidate will either be NMC registered or in the process of doing so. This is amazing opportunity to start your nursing career within one of the UKs leading healthcare providers on a market leading salary!
Daily duties of a Nurse Associate Include:
- Discussing and sharing information with registered nurses on a patients' condition, behaviour, activity and responses
- Ensuring the privacy, dignity and safety of individuals is maintained at all times
- Recognising issues relating to safeguarding
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading healthcare providers who have numerous services across the UK. They have a diverse training and development programme where you can continue to develop and progress within a professional environment. You will be working within an excellent team of nurses and healthcare assistants and have a great support network with the charge nurse.
- You must be a registered Nursing Associate registered with the NMC - or in the process of registering
- Have a desire to work in a fast paced, mental health environment
- Ability to utilise care plans to effectively deliver care pathways to patients
Benefits of becoming a Nurse Associate:
- Great work life balance and marketing leading salary
- Amazing opportunities for training, development, and career progression
- Working within a rewarding environment where you are genuinely making a difference to young people's lives
This is a great opportunity for a Nurse Associate who wants to continue to develop professionally. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity apply today!