|Location: Slough||Salary: £32k per year|
|Sector: Healthcare, Covid-19 Corona Virus Emergency Recruitment||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Lydia Brock|
Newly Qualified Nurse
Children's Mental Health Hospital
Full Time Permanent Position
£32,000 per annum plus great welcome bonus
Priority Recruitment are currently looking for a Newly Qualified, preceptorship nurse, to join a superb Private Mental Health Hospital within Slough, Berkshire. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a salary of £32,000 per annum plus a range of bonus' and incentives.
We are looking for a caring, understanding Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN / RMHN) or Registered Children's Nurse (RCN) to join a mental health hospital. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a great service working closely with the Charge Nurse in the effective and safe running of the service. We are looking for Preceptorship Nurses to start their exciting career within a brilliant children's service. Not only will you be developing your skills but you will also be stating on a market leading salary!
Daily duties of a Newly Qualified Nurse (RMN / RCN) Include:
- Ensure that each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment
- To administer medicine within the guidelines and framework of the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- To undertake clinical supervision to further develop competence and clinical practice
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading healthcare providers who have numerous services across the UK. They have a diverse training and development programme where you can continue to develop and progress within a professional environment. You will be working within an excellent team of nurses and healthcare assistants and have a great support network with the charge nurse.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN / RMHN) or Registered Children's Nurse (RCN) with valid and updated NMC Pin
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the mental health act
- Keen to develop and grow your nursing career
Benefits of becoming a Newly Qualified Nurse (RMN / RCN):
- Great work life balance and marketing leading salary
- Amazing opportunities for training, development, and career progression
- Working within a rewarding environment where you are genuinely making a difference to peoples lives
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN / RMHN) or Registered Children's Nurse (RCN) who wants to continue to develop professionally. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity apply today!