|Sector: Priority Crypto, IT||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Stine Bredal Kristiansen|
• Collaborate with the Creative Director, and other graphic and interface designers to achieve maximum engagement and effectiveness in digital design through 2D animation, video, and motion graphics.
• Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, hub videos, eLearning, websites, marketing campaigns, demos, etc).
• Edit raw video footage and stock footage by adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics including lower thirds, open and close graphics.
• Create storyboards (as needed) to bring brand content to life and adhering to documented brand standards.
• Maintain project documentation and course folders on Google Drive and assist in making sure all deliverables are saved and are launched appropriately.
• Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files—downloads, edits, logs and organizes stock footage, and creative assets.
• Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and feedback to improve the creative output.
• Consult other content designers that are working on complex deliverables and assist in ideation of the proper output within the appropriate method.
• Additionally, you are flexible to step away from motion graphics and take direction from content designers if you are assisting on other non-motion projects.
• 5-7 years as a graphic designer, Multimedia Designer, animation designer.
• Must be fluent in English
• BS degree in motion graphics, animation, educational technology, instructional design, or similar.
• Experience with 2D and 3D animation and working with voice-over talent to provide inflection points, with the ability to time recorded voice-overs to video and motion content.
• Familiar with website design, video technology, editing and animating.
• Visual design skills (XD, Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
• Animation and video software: Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Animate.
• Flexible and willing to adapt quickly to project priorities and changes in project scope.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting demands and timelines.
• Have a collaborative mindset and enjoy working with technical writers, subject matter experts, designers, developers, and alike to achieve the deliverable goals.
• Organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously via project management tool(s).
• Excited about being part of a forward-thinking team that are knowledgeable, high producing, and always looking to learn and grow as a group.