|Location: Manchester||Salary: £7.85 - 7.85 per hour + OTE £10-£14k|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Make Up Expert
Permanent and part time (18-24 hours over 2-4 days; must be flexible to work weekends) and an excellent bonus and benefits package
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a permanent and part time Make Up Expert in the Flagship Trafford Centre store for an iconic British beauty brand that has for over 40 years been the market leader for fair, ethical and natural cosmetics products both in the UK and around the world.
The brand has nearly 300 stores in key locations across the UK and also operates in over 70 countries globally with plans to open more in the next year.
The successful Make Up Expert:
- Must have the personality that makes them stand out from the crowd
- Be extremely personable and up to date with current make up trends
- Be confident and highly motivated and able to engage immediately with customers; putting them instantly at ease
- Be someone who is a high achiever with a proven track record of working to and absolutely destroying sales targets.
- Do you consider yourself to be able to provide exceptional, unique and memorable customer service?
The successful candidate can look forward to being part of an on-going growth plan within perhaps the most iconic British brand to have ever existed and must be fliexible to work weekends.
Basic £7.85 per hour (at 24 hours c£10,000) first year OTE £10,000 - £14,000 (includes up to 25% bonus plus amazing staff discounts across multiple brands)
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
If this sounds like you please apply! Priority Recruitment specialise in retail recruitment. To apply, send your full up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.