|Location: Chorley||Salary: £21000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Uncapped Commission|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Jade Church||Published: 8 days ago|
Salary - £21K - £25k + Uncapped Commission
1st Year Commission Realistic £35K, growing to £55K by 3rd year
We are partnered with a Luxury Cruise Company - Panache Cruises. They are currently looking to expand and strengthen their sales team and are looking for Luxury Sales Consultants within their Chorley office initially, with the option to move to a hybrid role once fully embedded and up and running, this would normally take 8-12 weeks. If you are looking for excellent work life balance with hybrid hours and a long term career then this could be the role for you!
- Luxury Sales Experience (prefered)
- Travel Experience (prefered but not essential)
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Be extremely personable and able to develop immediate customer rapport
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Money Motivated
- Big drive to develop your career
- Be a clear communicator, an engaging people person, who can build effective customer rapport and offer valued advice over the phone
- Through outstanding levels of customer service source outstanding cruise holidays that match perfectly with your customer needs
- Develop a customer portfolio through outstanding customer relationships
- Use your sales experience to source your customer’s cruise using the latest travel technology
- Enhance your customer’s cruise holiday by identifying value added products available via the Panache portfolio of products
- Provide Panache Cruise customers with an end to end travel service from the point of initial enquiry to the day they return from their cruise
- Ensure that you are continuously aware of the latest development in the luxury cruise world, the latest offers and launch of new products sharing your industry leading knowledge with your customers
- Use of social media to engage with customers, identify opportunity's and be responsive to enquiries
Our Mission is to make our cruise customers’ experiences the best in the industry through unique customer engagement, exemplary customer service and by creating bespoke cruise holidays that inspire and exhilarate.
The business is set to be both responsive and fast-moving in its approach, and we are now ready to establish a dynamic and motivated team in which everyone will embody and live to our core values: abound energy, show a passion to succeed, take pride in what we do, be courteous and respectful, demonstrate professional integrity, be mindful of our environment; and enjoy our work in delivering exceptional luxury cruise holidays.
The spirit of Panache Cruises will be all about its people. We fundamentally believe that it will be the team at Panache Cruises that will differentiate us as a business and drive our success. Our ambition is to ensure that we drive a culture that feels excited and motivated by the company’s progression and the career opportunities available, whilst operating in an environment in which they feel valued and engaged.
In order to establish a highly energised and motivated team from the outset, we will be offering competitive bases salaries, incredible commission schemes and eventually a highly rewarding bonus scheme. And, not only that but we will send our people around the word on cruise fam trips, provide generous travel discounts and concessions, together with all the other important employee benefits, such as pensions and employee support hubs.
In short – we will be offering the best – because we want the best!
So, if you are up for a new challenge – and you’re not scared of working hard and you can commit to our 100% customer-centric culture - then jump on board, wave goodbye to the old and set sail to exciting new horizons.