|Location: Bristol||Salary: £18k per year + OTE £26-£36k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Luxury Kitchen Designer
Basic £18,000 first year OTE £26,000 - £36,000 (uncapped and based on average consultants earnings in the company in 2018)
Top Earners £40-50K
I am recruiting for a Luxury Kitchen Sales Designer for a leading luxury kitchen, bathrooms and furniture retailer for their growing business. A family business for over 100 years our client offers a true 'one stop shop' approach including the design, supply and installation of their kitchens and bathrooms and overall a genuinely unique shopping experience.
Joining the team as an experienced CAD trained Kitchen Sales Consultant you’ll be responsible for selling a wide range of luxury kitchen furniture. You don’t need to be a tech genius as training will be provided but you must bring a passion of delivering excellent customer service.
- Enjoy designing kitchens from initial concept through to post fitting photos
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail & accuracy
- Be extremely personable and able to develop immediate customer rapport
- Creative flair and a sound understanding of how to maximise space
- The confidence to close high net worth individuals
- Will have experience working with computer based design packages
- Be someone who is a high achiever with a proven track record of consistent sales performance.
- Must have driving license and initially will need own vehicle to attend sales appointments & measures
- Will have experience in working towards targets in a commission/target based role
A full & comprehensive training program is provided by the company in house and full support is provided throughout the role.
- £18K basic salary
- Strong bonus structure
- Opportunity to earn a company car
- A positive working environment in a successful business with excellent growth plans