|Location: Reading||Salary: £30k - 35k per year + Bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Boal|
Loss Prevention Manager
Quality Multi Brand Retailer
A national retailer is seeking an experienced Loss Prevention Manager to join the business in newly created role to ensure stock integrity and management is adhered to throughout the store group. Primary objective to implement and manage procedures and out systems in place to reduce stock loss and ensure the business achieves its stock and margin loss targets and expectations within its thirty eight stores and warehouse facility.
- Build strong working relationships with retail management teams and regional managers to reduce known and unknown loss.
- Identifying and investigating into any internal theft and possible fraud
- Complete investigations into any stock and margin loss.
- Audit all internal procedures
- Implement,develop and roll out training to ensure your robust stock loss prevention strategy is effective throughout the store group
- You must be a highly experienced loss prevention manager and able to implement, advise and develop a strategy into this retail business
- Strong analytical, problem solving and management skills
- Be able to write and present reports and results to the senior team
- Able to work under pressure and achieve company targets to improve stock retention
- Experienced in interviewing to find out information and investigation
- Be aware of any legal knowledge within the role and able to advise accordingly
- Excellent analytical, numerical and problem solving skill set
- Be flexible to travel UK wide to visit stores and head office
This Stock Loss Prevention Manager role is a great career opportunity for you to join a growing high quality retailer and really become a key part of the management team thus able to add real value to the business in a newly created position.
With the stores being across the UK, you will need to travel daily and ideally you will be located on good transport routes and accessible to M4, M25, M3, M40
Central point on a map to the store group would be the likes of Reading , Swindon ,Oxford , Basingstoke , Guildford , Epsom and surrounds but full UK travel required where needed
Apply now to find out more on this great opportunity to use your experience and implement your knowledge into this high quality and growing retailer
Package up to £35k Neg DOE