|Location: Guildford||Salary: £20k - 70k per year|
|Sector: Retail, Head Office & Support||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: 7 days ago|
Lister / Valuer
Due to the ongoing success and expansion within this award winning business we are now looking to expand the team. This will be the start of a career, with potential to progress into management whilst offering no limits to what you can earn in personal commission.
This is a well-established business, utilising cutting edge technology to provide a “best in class” solution to their customers. We are looking to recruit a Lister / Valuer to work with affluent customers in a professional manner to yield positive results.
This role could ideally suit a sales & service focused individual with prior listing/valuation experience.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the branches success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, ensure they receive a truly personal level of service.
- Proactively generate new and repeat business opportunities for valuations, instructions, viewings, sales and lets
- Manage diary time to ensure maximum availability and effective working pattern
- Attend networking events and be “the face of the company”.
- Work with head office & marketing functions to ensure an effective and cohesive marketing strategy is used to maximum value.
Prior experience of listing / valuation will be essential however this company also offers award-winning training, and a highly rewarding uncapped commission structure. With the ongoing growth of the company, there is great freedom and opportunities to progress your career as far as you want!
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Proven background in property sales, lettings or estate agency
- Must be comfortable communicating & dealing with high net worth customers.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Experience in a fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Experience in working towards sales targets or deadlines.
- IT literate and comfortable learning new technologies as this company invests in the latest technologies to maximise the customer experience.
- Must have driving license.
If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to join an excellent team then please apply now.
- Full time permanent contract
- Market leading personal commission program
- Additional incentives
- Holiday, pension etc
- 5 days over 6 working pattern (closed Sundays)
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
Basic: (£20,000 - £25,000) + On Target Earnings of £60,000 - £70,000+