|Location: Guildford||Salary: £25k - 30k per year + £50-65K+ OTE|
|Sector: Retail, Head Office & Support||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: 10 days ago|
Due to the ongoing success and expansion within this award winning business we are now looking to expand the team. Significant opportunity to develop your career, with potential to progress to branch director whilst offering no limits to what you can earn in commission.
This is a well-established business, utilising cutting edge technology to provide a “best in class” solution to their Landlords & Tenants. We are looking to recruit a Lettings Manager to lead the Lettings Team to deliver a fantastic service in a professional and compliant manner.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the branches success through the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding both tenant & landlord needs, ensuring they receive a truly personal level of service.
- Measure and manage staff performance against company targets and service standards, delivering consistent improvement whilst ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Self-lead proactive assessment of working methods, customer satisfaction ratings and day to day practices.
- Ongoing sharing of the best techniques & practise, training of the team to ensure the delivery of a quality service which meets company targets as well as exceeding customer expectations.
Due to the nature of this position, prior experience in the Lettings Management market is essential. The right applicant can expect a highly rewarding uncapped commission structure. With the ongoing growth of the company, there is great freedom and opportunities to progress your career as far as you want!
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment.
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate ensuring productivity and lets/sales generation
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Experience in a fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business.
- Solution provider, able to use own initiative outside the confines of normal to achieve
- Experience in working in a high target high reward culture.
- IT literate and comfortable learning new technologies as this company invests in the latest technologies to maximise the customer experience.
- Must have driving license.
If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to inspire and motivate an excellent team then please apply now.
- Full time permanent contract
- Market leading personal commission program
- 5 days over 6 working pattern (closed Sundays)
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
Basic: (£25,000 - £30,000) + On Target Earnings of £50,000 - £65,000+