|Location: Colindale||Salary: £22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: Plus Bonus|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Chris Thomson||Published: 12 days ago|
The online delivery channel is one of the most rapidly growing and exciting parts of the restaurant market, with third party aggregators (primarily Deliveroo, Uber Eats and Just Eat) disrupting the traditional takeaway market and redefining how modern customers access & consume restaurant quality food.
An opportunity has arisen for a Team Leader at a new delivery kitchen in Colindale for one of our key clients. You will be a key part of a new exciting venture with a serial QSR entrepreneur as they open a new concept of delivery site which has large scope for growth and expansion.
- Chef/Kitchen food prep supervisory experience is required
- Management of a QSR unit is desirable, management/supervision of a busy kitchen is essential
- Assist with operating the delivery kitchen to maximise sales and profitability whilst ensuring Company standards, policies and procedures are maintained
- Assist with ensuring the business complies with all legislation including Hygiene and Safety and Licensing Laws
- Ensure security of the premises and stock at all times
- Assist with ensuring all of the team are trained to minimum legal requirements as detailed in the Company Training policy
- Accurate completion of daily and weekly administration tasks as directed by the Delivery Kitchen Manager
- Able to interpret restaurant data and reports including scorecards, audits and profit and loss statements
- Assume full responsibility for Delivery Kitchen Operations
- Complies with all legislation including Health & Safety and Food Safety
- Form effective and lasting relationships with Delivery Partners to ensure they act like ambassadors for the multiple brands (premium fried chicken, burger and pan-asian cuisine)