|Location: Exeter||Salary: £23k - 25k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jake Payne|
We are currently looking for a Jr Sous Chef who is as passionate about fresh food.
Salary up to 25k plus benefits.
As a Jr Sous Chef you will be learning how to runn the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef. You will also be learning how managing all aspects of the kitchen, from overseeing sections to costings, rotas and stock take; maintaining standards & daily health and safety checks.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a senior chef within a fresh food, hotel environment
- Comfortable motivating a team to deliver on spec dishes at high volume
- Able to competently manage stock to achieve GP target and excellent food quality
- Creative and experience in designing menus.
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
- Passionate about high-quality food and committed to great standards
- 28 days of holiday
- Meal on duty
- Discount in the brands
- Development opportunities and training.
You will also get the opportunity to design your new dishes from start to finish. That will involve picking your own fresh ingredients from the garden, to ordering locally sourced food, then you share the newly created product with the team.
If you are interested in the above and would like the opportunity, apply below.