|Location: United Kingdom||Salary: £60k - 100k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Hardy|
We are currently recruiting for passionate IT professionals at all levels to join an IT consultancy with opportunities all over the UK.
Providing independent, pragmatic advice and support to finance, life sciences, retail, FMCG, emergency services, health, energy, water, education, government and transport.
IT consulting services include:
- Operating Model & Organisational Design
- Service Management
The ideal candidiate will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- IT strategy & transformation, including total cost of ownership (TCO), target operating model design, digital enablement and value stream mapping
- IT enterprise architecture, including cloud, application, infrastructure and platform architecture, technology roadmaps, maturity assessments and design assurance
- Sourcing, including sourcing strategy, RFPs and supplier selection, contract negotiation, assurance & benchmarking and service mobilisation.
- IT security, including security architecture and strategy, cloud security, identity & access management, application security, risk assessments, and assuring transformation activity is aligned to security policy.
- IT Service Management, including service excellence, supplier management, service strategy, governance and service management automation.
Consultants will be required to demonstrate:
- Proven business understanding and technical knowledge, combining technical skills, business understanding, sector insight and awareness of the external environment.
- Excellent consulting skills – these are the core skills, tools and techniques that are essential in delivering IT consulting services.
- The highest professional behaviours and attitudes to enable the achievement of sector capability and consulting competence.
Job description and main duties include:
- Applying knowledge and experience to provide solutions to our client’s business requirements
- Project /programme delivery at our client’s offices
- Contribution to the sustainable growth by developing our services and capabilities
The is an opportunity you can really make your own, with a fantastic opportunity to develop as part of an established company which has ambitious plans.
Highly competitive salary based on knowledge, skills and experience.
If you're interested in this new opportunity please click apply or email email@example.com