|Location:||Salary: Competitive (USDT)|
|Contact: Anders Christiansen||Published: about 1 month ago|
Does the prospect of relocating to Thailand excite you?
Are you an experienced investment and portfolio manager?
The company in question is a digital asset investment firm. The team is made up of highly skilled industry veterans and digital asset-natives who specialise within the Polkadot and Kusama industry. They are expanding the team and looking for motivated investment professionals who can bring their own alpha - generating strategy to the table.
· Work closely with Founding Principles to analyse market data, trading strategies, rebalancing portfolio, deployment of capital, and uncover new ways to capture alpha
· Modelling, Valuation, Deal Structuring and Contract negotiation
· Lead the Portfolio Management division
· Deal Origination and Project investment due diligence
· Competitive technology analysis
· Deploy and manage strategies from inception
What they need from you:
· University degree (Masters in STEM preferred)
· Min 5-10 years of relevant investment industry experience with at least 3 years in Digital Assets
· Has managed over $100m USD in LP capital, within the digital asset space preferred.
· Highly motivated self-starters with a passion for digital assets and trading
· Excellent understanding of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, and smart contracts. Understanding of other L1 blockchains is a plus
· In-depth knowledge and experience in trading DeFi assets is a plus.
· Experience developing applications interfacing with Polkadot. Solidity/Rust experience is a plus
· Strong CS fundamentals will be highly regarded (Python, R, database, linux scripting or other compiled languages)
What the company can offer you:
· Remote working, with the opportunity to move to Thailand.