|Location: Clitheroe||Salary: £21k - 23k per year + OTE £25-27k+|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Thomson|
Sales Consultant | Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a sales consultant for a family owned and operated interiors business. This is a well-respected multi-product business opening a brand new concept of store later this year.
This represents an excellent opportunity to join their fun & friendly team and be involved in the brands expansion, providing excellent opportunities to progress your career.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a natural passion for sales, an ingrained desire to provide fantastic customer service and extensive people skills, with an established track record of delivering against sales & service targets.
- Building effective relationships which will contribute to the stores success through the deliverance of exceptional customer service.
- Qualifying and understanding the customer’s needs, in order to sell the right products which will benefit themselves.
- A fast paced, target driven environment working towards KPI’s.
- Ensuring up to date product knowledge to adhere to customer expectations and queries.
No prior furniture or interiors experience is necessary (however this could be advantageous) as this company offers award-winning training, and after an inital 6 month period a highly rewarding commission structure. With the ongoing growth of the company, there is great freedom and opportunities to progress your career as far as you want!
- A background in delivering exceptional customer service standards in a sales or service driven environment
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative
- A great sense of humour, able to communicate with a broad range of society
- Able to deal with the administration that comes with a successful sale
- Motivated to achieve targets and goals, possess a 'can-do' attitude, and have an open-mind to learn from the best in the business
- Understanding that weekends are a key trading time and essential to your working week
- £21-£23k basic package with top earners earning upto £27K (commission after 6 months)
- Holiday, pension etc
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
- The opportunity to be there at the launch of a brand new custom built interiors showroom in the heart of the Ribble Valley.
Get in touch to have a confidential conversation about this role that is so much more than average. This is not the typical “Furniture Sales” role. If you want to be part of something better, get in touch.