|Location: Ipswich, Suffolk, England||Salary: £19000 per annum, Benefits: +25 days hol & benefits|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, HR, L&D and Head Office, Finance||Type: Contract - Fixed Term|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: 14 days ago|
Working from Home
£19K per annum equivalent
Circa 3 month project, paid weekly - Potential for extension, overtime and even permanent roles.
We are looking for a team of experienced Motor Claims Handlers for a project of approximately 3 months within an established claims handling business that is rapidly expanding.
This position will be responsible for communicating with customers who have been involved accidents, or their representatives, as well as liaising with many different stakeholders to ensure that the customer is back on the road as soon as possible and the claim is settled. This role is fast paced working within agreed guidelines ensuring structure to keep the company on track to deliver an exceptional customer experience to the required standards and agreements.
The role and responsibilities;
- You will be responsible for processing motor insurance claims end to end - FNOL right the way through to settlement in accordance with service levels agreed with clients to ensure the best outcomes for clients, policyholders and third parties.
- Communication with policyholders, clients, Loss Adjusters and suppliers will be central to the role along with recording every aspect of each claim on claims management system.
- Providing assistance and advice to all stakeholders where necessary, answering inbound calls from policyholders and clients wishing to register a claim, accurately logging new claim details.
- Ensuring claims are processed in a timely manner.
- Providing comprehensive verbal and written advice on all aspects of policy wording in relation to cover and claims whilst advising policy holders on their claims and the best method of settlement.
- Obtaining relevant documentation for the assessment of the claim including claim forms, photographs, third party reports, receipts/proof of purchase etc.
Knowledge and Skills;
- Motivated, able to self start, very willing to learn
- Comfortable working remotely, but with a collaborative team ethic
- Able to operate to agreed deadlines
- Open to engaging with the team, learning as you go
- Analytical mindset, able to evaluate facts and recommend appropriate decisions
- Due to the nature of the work attention to detail is key
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to understand and work to business key performance indicators
- Articulate knowledge of excellent customer service handling
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance claims is essential
- Motor Claims experience is desirable but not essential
- CII preferable
- Laptop & headset for home working
- 25 days holiday (paid weekly or can be deferred) + Bank Holidays