|Location: United Kingdom||Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, HR, L&D and Head Office, Finance||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Working from Home (permanent)
We are looking for an experienced Property Claims Handler who wants to work with a company who have some impressive plans for the future. This company pride themselves on service levels for their clients who typically sit in the top 20 of insurers globally. They have a clear vision for growth and the troubles of 2020/21 has not limited that.
The role and responsibilities;
- You will be responsible for processing property insurance claims after FNOL right the way through to settlement in accordance with service levels agreed with clients to ensure the best outcomes for clients, policyholders and third parties.
- Communication with policyholders, clients, Loss Adjusters and suppliers will be central to the role along with recording every aspect of each claim on claims management system.
- Providing assistance and advice to all stakeholders where necessary, answering inbound calls from policyholders and clients wishing to register a claim, accurately logging new claim details.
- Ensuring claims are processed in a timely manner.
- Providing comprehensive verbal and written advice on all aspects of policy wording in relation to cover and claims whilst advising policy holders on their claims and the best method of settlement.
- Obtaining relevant documentation for the assessment of the claim including claim forms, photographs, third party reports, receipts/proof of purchase etc.
- Typical hours of working at 9:00-5:30 with occasional cover 8-4 - All Monday to Friday.
Knowledge and Skills;
- Motivated, able to self start, very willing to learn
- Comfortable working remotely, but with a collaborative team ethic
- Able to operate to agreed deadlines
- Open to engaging with the team, learning as you go
- Analytical mindset, able to evaluate facts and recommend appropriate decisions
- Due to the nature of the work attention to detail is key
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to understand and work to business key performance indicators
- Articulate knowledge of excellent customer service handling
- Knowledge and understanding of property insurance claims is essential
- CII FIT preferable
- Full time permanent contract
- Training & career progression available
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible benefits package