|Location: West Yorkshire||Salary: £30k - 40k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Hardy|
We are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Team Leader/ Support Team Leader to join a leading manufacturer based in the West Yorkshire area.
As the Infrastructure Team Leader you will be responsible for ensuring 24x7x365 continuity. You should have experience of most of the following technologies, although experience of leading a 24x7 support function is most important.
- Produces and analyses management reports to allocate work and report on trends
- Resolves customer escalation in a timely manner to avoid disruption and minimise business impact
- Plans and distributes workload appropriately to ensure that business needs and deadlines are met.
- Provides clear, concise and relevant communication to ensure clarity of objectives and outputs required
- Controls relevant costs lines in order to meet budgetary requirements
- Act in accordance with Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
- Provide leadership and management to a team of Analysts
- Ensure Department meets SLA performance targets
- Maintain & improve Customer satisfaction levels
- Understand and adhere to policies and procedures
- Demonstrates relevant Winning Together values
- Responsible for management of resourcing requirements
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Service Desk Team Leader with Technical knowledge and awareness
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Coordinates, organises and prioritises work activity for self and others
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent proven customer service skills
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to analyse data and produce reports
- VMWare, HyperV, Citrix, Office 365, Microsoft SQL, Windows Server, Office 365, Dell Storage, Exchange 2010
Salary up to £40k + Benefits
Line Support Consultant with the desired skills will also be considered.
If you're interested in this opportunity please apply, send your CV to email@example.com