|Location: London||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: IT||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Ruben Hankinson||Published: 10 days ago|
You will be working with the CTO to develop and implement the businesses Information Security strategy and GRC programs. Whilst this role will start by being very hands on, you must also have the foresight to assemble a strong global team and implement practices that will allow the business to move through the information security landscape with confidence.
You will be responsible for the following; management of Information Security within the business including maintaining ISO 27001 certification; liaising with internal teams in relation to threats, vulnerabilities and mitigations; maintaining General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) adherence; IS incident management and remediation across all areas of the business; the businesses’ security, education and awareness training programme. As well as these specifics you will overlook all aspects of IS across the business.
What must you have to be considered?
- Experience of implementing and maintaining ISO 27001 Certification within a global technology business
- Experience within a global business of driving IS initiatives
- Experience of mitigating risk by making enhancements to applications and infrastructure
- Proven ability or growing and developing a IS department
This is an office based role so you must be able to commute to Central London on a daily basis.
As well as a generous salary and other benefits this company offers;
- Regular social company gatherings
- Optional team walks, runs, yoga and mindfulness sessions
- Well being and training budgets to use at your discretion
- Free on-site gym, rooftop bar, well being events
- Pension and generous holiday policy
- Dog-friendly workplace