|Location: Birmingham||Salary: Market related|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Anders Christiansen||Published: 10 days ago|
Head of Training Manager
An opportunity to join a hugely expanding brand already a household and well-known name in the USA and now growing here UK wide. They are an all-day casual dining brand with a strong identity and this is a rare opportunity to join a successful operator and be instrumental in their expansion and continued success through building engaged, committed, fully trained store teams at all levels. .
This hands on Training Manager role will see you in a hugely key position for this business and you will be involved in developing a culture of excellence across the brand at every level and within the stores.
- Managing your NSO team and ensuring all round brilliant staff engagement into the brands values, culture and operational standards.
- You will be supporting the in store operational teams through creating a positive learning environment and ensuring all members are fully trained to achieve their maximum potential.
- Upskilling all levels of staff & management across the business and able to confidently advise staff and managers to support their personal career development and learning
- Involvement in that the company attracts, retains and develops talented individuals
- You must have a huge passion for and experience within delivering training on product, procedure, brand standard, customer service and in house systems
- Delivering confident coaching and group training
- Adhering to strict brand standards and product control
- Ideally you will have an interest in developing learning and implementing solutions and tools.
- You will look to put your own stamp and personality on the training that has been brand developed
- This is a field based role in the main which will require you to travel to deliver training and support all the stores.
- This may also involve some overnight stays where needed
You will have a true passion for training and developing a team of people and able to demonstrate success within leading this function in your career to date. You must have experiance in the Branded Restaruant sector to be considered for this role
A fantastic charismatic communicator who can motivate and encourage people at all levels within the stores to perform to standards of excellence and consistency always
You will have confidence and credibility, excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to truly influence and inspire others.
Salary Negotiable dependent on experience and ability