|Location: Richmond||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: HR, L&D and Head Office||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Tom Back|
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
I have the pleasure of representing a well recognised and highly reputable prep school who are looking for a Senior Learning & Development professional that can lead the department's strategy across all divisions of the school. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who has a comprehensive L&D management background as well as confidence in strategic planning and forecasting. The jobholder will be expected to work in an commercial and strategic manner, being efficient and accurate within the assessment, compliance and progression of the pupils education.
- Experience within the Learning & Development sector at a senior level.
- Qualified teacher status.
- SENCO Qualification - Not essential but must be prepared to complete the NASENCO course.
- Educational background desirable at Primary or Secondary level.
- Knowledge of teaching and learning strategies.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Day to Day responsibility for SNE policy, providing tailored support to pupils with SEN.
- Implementation of the department development plan.
- Ensure all records for pupils are kept up to date
- Awareness and understanding of current legislation and update where necessary.
- Management of all support staff within the L&D function.
- Assist with pupil admissions to ensure smooth transition.
- Create and plan development opportunities for other internal stakeholders.
- Management of an L&D Budget.
- Liaison with teachers to provide individual learning plans where appropriate.
- Understanding and ability to carry out teaching responsibilities when required.
- Support and promote the aims of the school at all times.
- Contribution to the schools extra curriculum programme.
- Other professional duties and conduct to be discussed during the interview process.