|Location: Marylebone||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: David Boal|
Unique New Opportunity - Fashion Business
Seeking a switched on energetic 'volume' retail floor / checkouts manager
How does a career move into a mix of Super Fast Paced Retail, High Volume Organisational, Designer Brands, Events Managing and Excellent Organisation , Slick Service all wrapped up into a truly hands on and 'lead by example' operational checkouts / tills management position sound?
What will you be doing?
As one of a dedicated management team, you will take responsibility for the front end customer facing and payments area of a constantly changing retail showcase space selling stock that carries some really exciting high end brands. Due to this rather unique business, you will work with both very high volumes of high quality merchandise in a customer facing retail space which change weekly. You will report to an overall general manager and and work closely alongside your tills and floor team to ensure the smooth running of a very busy checkout desk and ensire all transactions run smoothly and accurately
A snapshot of your day will involve..
- Managing the tills, customer queries and security at the cash desk.
- Controlling cash handling procedures, investigating and resolving discrepancies on the tills.
- You will extract daily sales for each till, report back to the business and identify any discrepancies.
- You will manage cash in hand.
- Training the team on the tills to ensure they understand all procedures and processes.
- You will also train the team to make sure they follow and apply specific processes requested by the individual brands.
- You will lead and motivate the team by organising weekly team meetings in which you will share weekly processes to follow as well as communication daily sales targets.
- You will organise rotas and manage your staff breaks
- Responsible for uploading prices to the till software and preparing point of sale material including pricing signage with information provided by the account manager.
- Liaising with account managers for all commercial activities (bundles, specific discount etc..) and sales results.
- Responsible for reporting all client feedback to the management team to ensure each sale achieves all relevant targets.
Who do you need to be...
- A totally committed and super energetic hands on leader with a head for figures, all things cashier and organisation
- Highly experienced Cashier Manager, Tills, Checkouts , Floor Manager with high-volume experience
- Excellent organisational, communication and customer service ability
- Proven experience of successfully leading a floor and cash desk team
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment
- A real outlook of ownership in everything you do
- Physically active and able
- A total 'can do' approach of getting things done to a high standard must be fully flexible to work some long days and weekends so bags of energy needed... Plus a 'whatever it takes' approach to achieve excellence as this is no traditional retail position...It's way better!! and that's why you should be talking to us about this unique career move
What's on offer...
Ok so, you may have got the idea that this is pretty unique opportunity and will see you taking your experience into something really exciting. What's in all this for you? How about the whole of Christmas off on holiday? I see retail heads turning! In addition, how does a long summer break sound as part of your annual holiday!?
Plus a very competitive salary of £32,000 - £40,000 Dependent on Experience for the right person,
Apply and get in touch to find out more
Cash Manager, Tills Manager, Head Cashier , Floor Manager, Showroom Manager, Pay Desk Manager, Store Manager, Operations Manager, Sales Floor Manager, Volume Retail