|Location: Wakefield||Salary: £35k - 40k per year + OTE up to £50k|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Chris Thomson||Published: 2 days ago|
Permanent, full time
Basic £35,000 - £40,000 (OTE up to £50,000)
Priority Recruitment are working with one of the largest and oldest family run luxury furniture retailers in the UK and are recruiting an excellent General Manager for them in Wakefield.
Winning attributes of the successful candidate:
- You will be hands on when managing your store and look to really understand what is going on around you.
- You will take full ownership for all your stores KPI’s and result areas.
- You will influence performance through effective coaching, training and development of store colleagues.
- Deliver customer excellence and team engagement throughout your store to promote customer loyalty and new customer opportunities.
Why Join Stokers Fine Furnishings?
W&T Nettleton are part of one of the largest and most successful family owned retail groups in the UK. We have been established since 1895 and have 10 stores. During this time, the business has acquired all its retail and distribution properties so you can look forward to a secure future and great opportunities.
What We Do...
We are passionate about supplying high quality and stylish furniture that is right for the customer and their home… in a way that is deserving of recommendation!
To be considered for the role of General Manager you must also be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in retail management with experience as a General Manager, Sales Manager, Branch Manager or Area Manager preferably from a retail sales environment.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire, coach, develop and motivate people to achieve KPI’s whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- The ability to execute and communicate your business plan approved by the senior management team.
- A strong background in managing teams.
- Thrive on running a store by leading with enthusiasm and passion for a business, its people and its customers.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a market leading salary, performance related bonus, excellent benefits and the opportunity to join a strong family business and local brand with aspirations for the future.
If you feel you have the right skills, experience and attitude to be the successful General Manager we want to hear from you today.