|Location: Swansea||Salary: £45k - 50k per year + £5-10K bonus & Car|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Within 30 minute commute of Swansea.
£45-50K basic, £5-10K bonus & Company Car.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a General Manager role within a successful retail business with a repuation for fantastic products & world class service.
A well established specialist retailer who trade from a collection of large format, flagship level stores throughout the UK. A secure & stable business, still in family hands, they are able to deliver growth & expansion whilst maintaining a fantastic customer experience. They have a solid customer base driven by repeat custom.
A strong retail manager, able to deliver the best possible customer service and have a love of helping people to make the right choice and want to return time and again. With a commercial focus and being able to motivate and develop your staff, you will have a clear understanding of what great retail standards look like and how to ensure outstanding customer care in your store. You must be able to deliver against sales & operational targets with the support of your management team, yet be strong in coaching & leadership of your sales team, whilst also being comfortable on the shop floor with your customers.
To succeed and be the best in your new role you will need…
- Knowledge and experience of leading from the front and supporting the Store team within a sales & service driven retail environment
- A passion for creating a fabulous in-store experience
- Strong merchandising capability
- Creative marketing/promotional ideas
- Extensive experience in a large square foot retail environment as store or general manager
- Able to demonstrate experience & skills required to managing teams in excess of 100 people
- Experience of managing varied strength teams against daily routines and stretching sales targets
- The ability to manage a complex P&L across multiple departments & operational areas
- The ability to continuously learn and share information with others
- Adaptable and flexible attitude to ensure not only the store but company objectives are achieved
- An excellent understanding and ability to live the company values and enthuse these throughout your team
- Strong communication skills and the ability to really lead a team by example
- A good grasp of your sales figures, KPI expectations and what you need to achieve
A great long term career move that will see you managing, creating, coaching and being a part of team that your customers will love to come back and see time after time.
The role comes with great development opportunities and a competitive salary package.
Apply now to find out more & have a confidential conversation.