|Location: Newbury||Salary: Market related|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Back|
Furniture Store Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a leading luxury furniture retailer for their store in Newbury. The retailer has stores in key locations across the whole of the UK and with the track record of internal progression, the opportunities will be there for the right candidates to forge a long term career in a stable and secure environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a natural passion for leading sales teams, an ingrained desire to provide fantastic customer service and extensive people management skills, with an established track record of delivering against store sales & service targets.
- Leading your team to deliver on KPI's and set targets
- Making commercial decisions and working to the highest level of visual standards
- Maximising opportunities to drive sales, profitability and analysing figures to have impact
- Managing the sales floor daily to include one on ones with Sales Consultants, implementing company strategy and exceeding company expectations
- Liasing with Head Office operations to include stock movement, marketing and delivery’s
- Managing people to include performance, training, coaching, development and succession planning
- Being a true brand ambassador and inspiring your team to embrace the brands concept
- Building relationships with key head office functions and leading your team
- Utilising business acumen and retail knowledge to move the store forward and build a customer base
- Minimum First Year Earnings - £27,000
- First Year OTE - £35,000+ (Uncapped Commission)
- Holiday and Pension incentives
- Learning and development throughout your career
If you feel that you have the energy, desire and passion to join a successful business then please apply now and we will be in contact!