|Location: Derby||Salary: £16k - 18k per year + £22K OTE|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Alex Reade|
Membership Sales Consultant / Fitness Sales Consultant
£16-18K basic, OTE £21-22K
Priority Recruitment are working with one of the fastest growing fitness chains in the World with over 1000's of clubs worldwide, looking for a highly motivated individual for the role of Membership Advisor in a brand new site.
You must be a naturally proactive and self-motivated individual who can generate new leads and reach sales targets. You must be confident and outgoing and feel equally comfortable whether on the phone, communicating via email or talking to potential members face to face.
The club is a 24/7 operation and you will be expected to work a flexible working week which may include shift patterns and weekends.
* Generating sales leads via outreach, corporate events & inbound contact response.
* Driving your own sales cycle to maximise new member engagement & sign up.
* Completing an accurate needs analysis, really getting to know what your customer wants (and needs!) to then inspire prospective members to join our club.
* Working as an individual and as part of a team to achieve daily and monthly sales targets.
* Managing your sales pipeline proactively to hit your sales/commission targets.
* Demonstrate passion for fitness and the amazing journey your members will go on.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
* Experience in a fast pace sales focussed role with a history of hitting targets.
* A competitive nature and be motivated by money, a self-starter with high-energy.
* Motivation and drive to hit demanding sales targets.
* Enjoy working both in & out of the club confines.
* Experience of succesfully implementing marketing and sales plans.
* A natural ablity to communicate and empathise with people.
* Approachable personality with a sense of fun!
* A passion for the sport and fitness world.
* £18k basic salary.
* Realistic OTE £22k.
* Development opportunities will be available for those that earn them.