|Location: Southampton||Salary: Negotiable DOE|
|Sector: Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: David Boal|
Our client, a well established business and brand within the branded hospitality sector is seeking to appoint a Financial Controller to head up the team based in Southampton.
The company operates very successful operation over several companies and a very well known brand over 90 retail sites across the UK
Already the largest franchise operator of this well loved brand and with further growth anticipated, this role will see you as a key part of the senior team. Your new role as the Financial Controller will also see you being able to manage a dedicated of 7/8 people around you and provide leadership and development at every level.
You should come with a proven track record of success in a similar size business and have a confident approach to achieving results and ensuring your team all achieve tasks completed accurately and on time. This is a fast paced and expanding business so a flexible and can do approach is needed to assist in driving forward and adding value in your new role.
- Proven previous experience in roles encompassing all areas of finance, you will have exposure to and be able to look at streamlining processes and protecting the interests of the company.
- Adaptable and resourceful outlook
- You will have a knowledge of on-line based financial management systems and ideally 'Twinfield'
- ACCA or CIMA qualified with strong people and performance management experience is a must
- Exposure to hospitality and/or retail business environments would be beneficial
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced business with expansion plans in place that make this a solid long term career option
Salary DOE & Negotiable
Apply now to find out more