|Location: Liverpool||Salary: Market related|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Anders Christiansen|
Our client, a well established business within the branded Retail sector is seeking to appoint a Financial Director to head up the team based in Liverpool.
The company operates a very successful operation over several companies and a very well known brand across the UK
This well loved brand are anticipating further growth and this role will see you as a key part of the senior team.
Your new role as the Financial Controller will also see you being able to manage a dedicated team of 7/8 people around you and provide leadership and development at every level.
You will have a proven track record of success in a similar sized business and have a confident approach to achieving results and ensuring your team all achieve tasks completed accurately and on time. This is a fast paced and expanding business so a flexible and can do approach is needed to assist in driving forward and adding value in your new role.
- Proven previous experience in roles encompassing all areas of finance, you will have exposure to and be able to look at streamlining processes and protecting the interests of the company.
- Adaptable and resourceful outlook
- You will have a knowledge of on-line based financial management systems
- ACCA or CIMA qualified with strong people and performance management experience is a must
- Exposure to hospitality and/or retail business environments would be beneficial
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced business with expansion plans in place that make this a solid long term career option
Salary DOE & Negotiable
Apply now to find out more