|Location: Loughborough||Salary: £20k - 25k per year|
|Sector: Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Tom Back|
Finance Administrator – Loughborough
Basic Salary - £20,000 - £25,000
Due to the ongoing success and expansion within this household brand name we are now looking to recruit a Finance Administrator to assist with the day to day responsibilities in their Loughborough head office.
This will be the start of a career with a well-established telecommunications brand, with market leading products & services supported by well recognised nationwide advertising campaigns.
- Record financial transactions into the accounting software.
- Reconcile cash takings and produce commission payments throughout the business.
- Prepare payroll information required to ensure payments are made correctly and accurately.
- Liaise and build relationships with the retail stores for required information.
- Produce forecasts, reports that help to understand the health of the business.
- Maintain and adapt the tracking systems used by the retail stores.
- Excel Knowledge (Essential)
- Google Sheets Knowledge (Desirable)
- Experience with using Accountancy Software
- Excellent communications skills with people of all demographics and backgrounds.
- Possess a positive attitude to working as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Based in Loughborough with Parking available on site, Flexibility to work from home also available on occasional circumstances when not required to be on site.
- Hours will consist over Monday to Friday, but there is a degree of flexibility on occasion with certain tasks may be undertaken outside of normal deemed working hours.
- You will not be required to travel for most of times, however if further information is required from a store to help them in their task, flexibility is essential.
- Salary £20-£25k (Depending on Experience)
- Permanent Contract
- Additional Benefits; including pension and healthcare
- Expenses paid if/when necessary