|Location: Virginia Water||Salary: Market related|
|Sector: Retail & Sales, Senior Appointments, Head Office & Support||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Chris Thomson||Published: 10 days ago|
Temporary Contract (highly likely to become a permanent full time position)
Global Retail Training Business
Our client has been improving the people performance of blue-chip retail clients for over 30 years and due to their continued expansion plans are looking initially to bring on an experienced Email Copywriter/Lead Generator/Email Marketer on a short term contract but dependent on the success of the individual this has the potential to become a permanent full-time position.
We want to engage a copy writer who is able to create educational and sales (industry) based business copy for senior retail management that will be sent out to my clients extensive customer database on a regular basis.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record and have evidence of past performance/proven success.
Sucess in this role would be the measures of:
- Openings of educational emails
- Leads generated for sales teams
- Overall new clients won
- Sales achieved
The successful candidate will also be required to create case studies from the surveys conducted with companies connected to our client
The key skills needed:
- Proven track record of writing effective copy that captures retail business leaders attention.
- Ability to write effective business copy that target customers want to read and that clearly explain the clients offering.
- Ability to create compelling case studies from the surveys conduct with our clients customers.
- Can take a brief and create compelling copy that engages our target customers
- Are motivated, productive, can work independently and within a team