|Location: Cardiff||Salary: £20000 per annum, Benefits: Quarterly Bonus|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Jade Church|
Basic £20,000 + Quarterly Bonus
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic person with previous management experience in a leisure or hospitality setting to join a fun, enthusiastic, fast paced environment within an urban indoor sporting facility.
- Helping in managing the health and safety, ensuring that all necessary documents are in place and regularly reviewed/updated, and ensuring that all inspections, servicing, and checks are completed in line with requirements.
- Responsibility for the staff training programme, ensuring that customer-facing staff are fully trained and mentored in all aspects of their role.
- Conduct thorough accident investigations when required, ensuring that an accurate report surrounding the circumstances of the accident is produced. This could include interviewing witnesses, extracting CCTV footage, and reviewing documentation. In the event of a reportable accident, ensuring that it is reported to the HSE in line with RIDDOR guidance and timescales.
- Create a positive, supportive, and enjoyable working environment with team working at its centre.
- Encourage admissions and café staff to upsell additional items and services whenever possible to maximise sales and profitability.
- Provide the General Manager and Deputy Manager with ideas and suggestions for improvements which could be made to any aspect of the operation of the park.
- Assist the General Manager and Deputy Manager to produce reports, data and figures for the company’s senior management team on all aspects of the park’s operations, including H&S, accident rates, attendance, future bookings and financial performance.
- To plan, prepare and deliver regular twilight training sessions for customer-facing staff.
In Order to Succeed
- The ideal candidate will have a positive approach with excellent problem-solving skills.
- A flexible attitude to working hours is essential, as weekend and evening work will be required as part of this role.
- A first aid at work qualification OR willingness to complete
Our team is people who thrive on a fast-paced working life where speed and quality are of the essence. And with our business growing so fast, there are some very impressive opportunities for growing your career, too.