|Location: Coventry||Salary: £10.10 per hour, Benefits: + Uncapped Commission|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Jade Church||Published: 14 days ago|
Major Telecommunications Company
Driver’s License isn’t required as long as you can get around Coventry
£10.10/hr – 32 hours a week – Uncapped Commission OTE £27K – Flexible schedule
I am currently recruiting for a small team of Door to Door Sales People in Coventry for a Major Telecommunications company.
The role is flexible requiring you to 32 hours per week, working between 3 – 7 days a week, any daytime hours to suit you.
The role is initially for 6 months with a likely extension for another 6 months and potential to go permanent.
Your basic pay will be paid weekly with your expected take home pay (after taxes) of £295 (£10.10/hr) + expenses (typically £60 a week assuming 4 days worked).
You will get minimum of £50 per sale and additional increments for higher packages. Commission is paid monthly in arrears. Expected on target earnings (4 sales per week) is £27,000, however earnings are uncapped.
- We need passionate team members who can help capture the energy and initiative needed to deliver amazing customer service and sales each day across the residential market.
- We want sales-minded people with a great work ethic.
- We are looking for people who are level-headed, have a mature mind-set, combined with enthusiasm, energy and drive.
- Determined! Not every day is sunny. You need to be a self starter as you will not be micro managed.
- Commercial understanding and the ability to identify potential opportunities, as well as holding strong communication skills will be key to this role.
- Passionate and able to close a deal
- Ability to quickly build engaged customer relationship
- Door Knocking around Coventry
- Professional representation of a major national brand
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting targets
Tired of someone looking over your shoulder? Being called every hour? With this role there is no Micro – Management – manage how many days & when you work each week (32hours required).