|Location: Hayes||Salary: £40k - 45k per year|
|Sector: Healthcare, Covid-19 Corona Virus Emergency Recruitment||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Lydia Brock|
Deputy Home Manager
Full time permanent opportunity
£45,000 per annum plus quarterly bonus'
Priority Recruitment are currently looking for a Deputy Home Manager (RGN or RMN qualified) to join a superb Nursing Home within Middlesex. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a salary of £45,000 per annum plus a range of bonus' and incentives including paid breaks.
We are looking for a caring, understanding Deputy Home Manager either Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualified to join a beautiful nursing home with a CQC rating of "Good". The home is set on beautiful grounds and has a great reputation within the local community. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a great service working closely with the Home manager in the effective and safe running of the service. You will need to have experience within a similar setting and helped with the running of the team. We are looking for a passionate nurse who puts the priority of the residents within their care at the forefront of every decision made.
Daily duties of a Deputy Home Manager Include:
- Promoting a positive and understanding environment
- Ensuring that all staff adhere to the NMC Code of Conduct
- Providing strong and robust leadership in the clinical environments
This is a great opportunity to work within a beautiful 50 bedded service. They have a diverse training and development programme where you can continue to develop and progress within a professional environment. You will be working within a diverse team of nurses and healthcare assistants and have a great support network with Home Manger and owner of the service.
- Registered General Nurse (RGN or RMN) with valid and updated NMC Pin
- Great leadership and management skills
- Work experience within a similar setting
Benefits of become a Deputy Home Manager:
- Great work life balance
- Great opportunities for training, development, and career progression
- Working within a rewarding environment where you are genuinely making a difference to peoples lives
This is a great opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) who wants to continue to develop professionally. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity apply today!