|Location: Coventry||Salary: £70000 - £84000 per annum|
|Sector: IT||Type: Permanent - Full Time|
|Contact: Ruben Hankinson||Published: 3 months ago|
- Activities are successfully delivered and managed within budget
- Creates, implements, drives and develops competent and compliant service
- Drives and delivers brilliant customer service in line with expectations, operating always with a sense of purpose
- Utilising accurate data to drive initiatives to improve performance
- Designs, drives and ensures delivery to key improvement initiatives. Championing knowledge share and continual improvement throughout
- Manage, develop, and engage team to deliver objectives compliantly
- Drive and always implement required H&S reducing risk to colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
What background and skill set are they looking for?
- Educated to degree level in information security, computer science or similar. Certification in Information Security such as CISA, CEH, CISM
- Experience or understanding of the following areas: access control systems, penetration testing, ethical hacking methods, programming, scripting, networking, hardware engineering and system administration
- Significant information security experience with a track-record of liaising at all levels of the business and being a credible peer and senior levels
- Ability to assess and propose mitigation strategies for technical risk at macro and micro levels
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, confidence to challenge senior stakeholders and communicate with business stakeholders at all levels.
For the right person they are offering;
- £70,000- £84,000 salary
- 15% bonus option
- Strong pension scheme
- Private Health care
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please apply and let's chat!