|Location: London Arena||Salary: £20k - 40k per year|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Anthony Dillon|
Corporate B2B Sales Executive
We are currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Sales Executive – Fleet B2B working for a leading specialist dealership. The role of a Sales Executive demands an understanding of an effective sales process, the ability to adapt to the individual needs of our customers and provide excellent customer care.
The attributes to successfully fulfil this role are:
The role of B2B Fleet Sales Executive is to identify and develop business prospects with the aim of maximising sales and profitability from selling fleet vehicles and finance packages. As a B2B Fleet Sales Executive you will:
- Plan and organise own daily selling activity by prospecting to win new business, arranging appointments and delivering sales presentations.
- Ensure that maximum profit is achieved from sales of fleet vehicles and accessories in accordance with Company policies.
- Achieve and maintain a good working relationship with customers, fleet owners / users and manufacturers.
- Manage and maintain an accurate and up to date prospecting system and ensure that this data is being correctly captured and followed up.
- Ensure all documentation relating to the sales of fleet vehicles / handover of vehicles sold is completed according to departmental procedures.
- Produce quotes and agree finance arrangements where required.
Ideal candidate will have the following credentials:
- Excellent sales, communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent customer service skills and the commitment to maintain a high standard of customer service
- Strong Presentation, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent judgement and ability to act with discretion, diplomacy and tact are essential.
- Ability to remain calm, well organised and confident, particularly when working to demanding deadlines.
- Ability to meet sales targets
- An outstanding attitude and passion for sales and customer service.
- An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality that offers help and support to others with ability to take direction and assist their colleagues when necessary.
- Full UK drivers licence.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent professional package and superb scope for progression for a highly-regarded specialist dealership.