|Location: Cross Hands||Salary: £40k - 60k per year|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Kieron Smithson|
Conservatory Designer / Conservatory Sales / Conservatory Design Sales Specialist
Expected OTE: £40,000 > £60,000.
Want an opportunity that gives you the freedom to be your own boss with amazing uncapped earning potential? We are the UK’s leading home improvement business and are looking to take on self-employed Conservatory Design Sales Specialists for a fantastic showroom. All conservatory sales leads are given to you pre-confirmed and are generated internally (no telecanvassing or door knocking leads), so you can start earning fantastic commission from day one…our top performers earn £80k plus! You’ll also get some great bonuses and a complete support package.
We have been providing high-quality home improvements for decades. We pride ourselves on our craftsmanship and service, which keeps customers coming back time and time again. All our products are made in locally to the highest industry standards. The quality products and excellent customer service are only made possible by having great people representing us – and we want to grow our team of outstanding Conservatory Design Specialists to handle the large volume of untapped leads we currently have!
- No cold calling and absolutely no hard sale. Our customers expect a high level of professionalism, service, attention to detail, and integrity.
- Leads are not generated by telecanvassing or door knocking.
- Typical conversion across our business is 33%.
This is a commission only direct sales role, but all sales leads are pre-confirmed and provided for you – all you need to do is seal the deal!
- Following up on sales leads, visiting customers at their homes
- Generate fantastic conservatory designs
- Giving persuasive sales pitches to convert quotes to sales
- Educating customers about the products and services offered
- Using our internal systems to design living spaces
- Working with customers to meet their unique requirements
You’ll need to be self-motivated and confident communicating with a variety of customers. As well as this we’re looking for someone who:
- Self-motivated, proactive and results-driven
- Flexible to accommodate workload and working hours
- Able to provide consistently high level of customer service
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Own laptop & mobile (software provided)
What we can offer you
- Samples provided (free)
- Prices books
- Demo Kit (free)
- One of the best showrooms in the region
- Commission paid on sale not delivery (paid following month)
- Solid leads generated in a retail environment
- Additional bonuses such as international holidays
- Fantastic internal support structure for project management & delivery