|Type:||Contact: Daniel Thompson|
The client is a blockchain company who're building the largest fully compliant shared liquidity for digital assets. They are now expanding their Marketing team.
They are looking for an experienced Community Manager with a keen interest in the Blockchain and Crypto space, who wants to build and expand the existing community and bring the brand to the next level.
● Work as first point of contact for the communities and be an ambassador for the brand.
● Shaping, managing and growing communities, starting with Telegram and Reddit.
● Moderate forums, social platforms, generating positive engagement from the communities.
● Give visibility to the content created by other departments to the community, for example activities with KOLs and AMA sessions organised by the Social Media team.
● Designing and implementing incentive programs to promote engagement and growth with existing and potential networks.
● Coordinating the cooperation with other business areas, in particular the Social, Content and the Partnership teams.
● Increase reach, engagement and conversion through the communities.
● Building and managing a team of Community Hosts to give community channels 24/7 coverage.
● Responsible for the budgeting, invoicing and negotiation with external parties for event management.
What they need from you:
● Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
● At least 3 years experience in launching community initiatives (i.e. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program and creating an event series)
● Proven track record in managing and engaging communities via Telegram and Reddit channels