|Location: Thorpe Bay||Salary: £23k - 25k per year + Bonus|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: David Boal|
Coffee Store Manager
This well loved coffee store operator is looking for a customer service and sales driven Store Manager with a passion for being all round excellent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established and succesful Store Manager looking to join an expanding Coffee business and global brand. Ideally with some coffee based experience but casual dining or hospitlaity background would transfer well into this business too.
About the company and brand..
They know and love the industry and look to provide their customers with the best quality product and an outstanding customer experience. They are a well loved populer brand that strives to deliver a consistently high service and delivers that with a real passion for people.
We are looking for a Store Manager to provide inspirational leadership at every level and you will be responsible for the smooth running of your store by maintaining company procedures and standards as well as hands on approach.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will:
- Lead and inspire your team
- Drive the sales through suggestive sales and upselling plus service excellence
- Achieve and maintain brand standard
- Be experienced in managing and hitting KPI targets
- Have some goos volume and fast paced ennvironment experience
- Develop your team and provide all training
- Have full control of labour costs
- Drive sales and maximise profits.
- Maximise all business promotional opportunities
- Be accountable for your business and performance
- Manage and improve all controllable costs
Apply now to find out more