|Location: Studland||Salary: £20k - 22k per year|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jake Payne||Published: 11 days ago|
Chef De partie - Live In
We are currently looking for a Chef de partie who is as passionate about fresh food or wanting to learn.
Salary 22k plus benefits.
As a Chef de Partie you will oversee one of 4 sections, which will change so you are able to learn all sections and progress. You will be responsible for the junior staff on the section, good people management skills are essential.
- At least 1-year experience working as a chef within a Restaurant or hotel environment
- Comfortable motivating a team to deliver on spec dishes at high volume
- Well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic
- Passionate about high-quality food and committed to great standards
- 28 days of holiday
- Meal on duty
- Discount in the brands
- Development opportunities and training.
You will also get the opportunity to learn all aspect of a kitchen and receive training in the following butchery, charcuterie, fish, pasta and bread and how to make all from start to finish
If you are interested in the above and would like the opportunity, apply below.