|Location: Newbury||Salary: £9.50 - 11.00 per hour|
|Sector: Hospitality||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jake Payne||Published: 12 days ago|
Chef de partie
Salary 9.00ph to 11ph
We also have a Senior Chef de partie role if you feel your ready for a step up and more responsibility
We are currently recruiting a Chef de partie to join a well-established pub and restaurant brand. You should be someone who believes in high quality fresh food. We want a chef who can manager and motivate a kitchen to push the restaurant to greater heights.
As a chef you get
- Great training and development scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Company benefits - this includes company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement.
- Work life balance
Our new Chef must have the following:
- Previous experience as a Chef de partie or Senoir CDP
- Stock management and paperwork literate
- Comply with all Health and Safety Regulations
- Great communication skills
- Ability to manage and lead a team
This role is ideal for a CDP or Senior CDP looking to join a company which is willing to listen on how to grow as a brand, is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand which want to create the perfect restaurant experience for staff and customer.