|Location: Brockenhurst||Salary: £19k - 20k per year + plus benefits|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Simon Nettleship|
Chef de Partie – Brockenhurst – 19.5k plus benefits.
Want to work for a refreshing group of outstanding Restaurants that offer a menu that is the freshest it can be, much of which from their own orchards?
With a great reputation for offering a unique fresh dining experience in Restaurants with accommodation, organising outdoor events such as music festivals on their own grounds, an opportunity to be part of this team cannot be missed!
As Chef de Partie you will be part of a trend setting kitchen team serving food of the highest quality with the support and development that can make a great career.
Do you thrive on a fast-paced working life where service and quality are of the essence, it's hectic - but a real buzz, then this is for you.
- Good attitude to represent the business
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience as a Chef de Partie or Demi/Commis looking to step up.
- Due to location own transport is required
The successful candidate will receive:
- Thorough training and support
- Competitive basic salary
- Great benefits and incentives
- A fun and exciting workplace
- Personal career plan
- Experience of working with the freshest of ingredients.
To start your new career today, apply now!
Keywords: Commis Chef, Chef de Partie, Demi Chef de Partie, Chef, Sous Chef, Kitchen, Cook, Breakfast Chef.
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK