|Location: Godstone||Salary: £8.50 - 10.00 per hour|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jake Payne|
Chef de partie
£8.5 - £10
You'll easily get 40 hours a week, as we prefer more staff on than not enough this allows us to promote a work life balance.
We are currently recruiting a Chef De Partie to join a well-established pub and restaurant brand. You should be someone who believes in high quality fresh food. We want a Chef who can manager and motivate a kitchen to push the restaurant to greater heights.
As a chef you get
- Great training and development scheme
- Progression opportunities
- Company benefits - this includes company loyalty card, pension scheme, company & employee engagement.
- Great working environment & team
Our new Chef must have the following:
- Previous experience as a CDP, Commie Chef or Catering experience
- Comply with all Health and Safety Regulations
- Great communication skills
- Drive to progress
This role is ideal for a CDP looking to join a company which is willing to learn on how to grow as a brand, is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand which want to create the perfect restaurant experience for staff and customer.