|Location: Roehampton||Salary: £35,119 - 38,445 per year|
|Sector: Healthcare, Covid-19 Corona Virus Emergency Recruitment||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent - Full Time||Contact: Lydia Brock|
Senior Staff Nurse
Mental Health Hospital
Full Time Permanent Position
£39,000 per annum plus great welcome bonus
Priority Recruitment are currently looking for a Senior Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN qualified) to join a superb Private Mental Health Hospital within Roehampton, London. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a salary of £39,000 per annum plus a range of bonus' and incentives.
We are looking for a caring, understanding Clinical Lead either Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualified to join an outstanding Hospital with a CQC rating of "Good". You will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a great service working closely with the Hospital Manager in the effective and safe running of the service. You will need to have experience within a similar setting and helped with the running of a team. We are looking for a passionate nurse who puts the priority of the residents within their care at the forefront of every decision made and who has a great understanding of the mental health act.
Daily duties of a Senior Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) Include:
- Promoting a positive and understanding environment
- Ensuring that all staff adhere to the NMC Code of Conduct
- Providing strong and robust leadership in the clinical environments
This is a great opportunity to work within one of the UKs leading healthcare providers who have numerous services across the UK. They have a diverse training and development programme where you can continue to develop and progress within a professional environment. You will be working within an excellent team of nurses and healthcare assistants and have a great support network with the hospital manager.
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental health Nurse (RMN / RMHN) with valid and updated NMC Pin
- Great leadership and management skills
- Work experience within a similar setting
Benefits of become a Senior Staff Nurse:
- Great work life balance
- Amazing opportunities for training, development, and career progression
- Working within a rewarding environment where you are genuinely making a difference to peoples lives
This is a great opportunity for a Registered General Nurse (RGN) or Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN / RMHN) who wants to continue to develop professionally. If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity apply today!