|Location: Bristol||Salary: £18k per year + OTE £24K|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: 15 days ago|
Permanent and full time
Basic £18K OTE £24K
Priority Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Carpet Estimator for a leading luxury family owned furniture & flooring retailer.
The retailer has stores in key locations across the whole of the UK and plans to open more in the next year.
Job role includes:
- Carry out on-site measurements at customers' homes to provide price quotations for carpets, vinyl, laminate and wood flooring
- Convert measurements into accurate plans for carpet fitters
- Provide customers with detailed and accurate product information, identifying the features and benefits of the product
- Serving customers in store and advising them on the features and benefits of the range of carpets
- Achieving monthly sales targets and KPI's
- Stock control
- General administrative tasks
- All aspects of visual merchandising
The ideal Sales Consultant:
- Must have experience in working towards targets in a commission/target based role
- Capable of working with numbers / linear and area calculations, able to use Metric and Imperial system in a confident manner
- Able to organise and manage your own diary with the support of the store team
- Confident and highly motivated
- Extremely personable and able to develop immediate customer rapport
- Someone who is a high achiever with a proven track record of consistent sales performance.
- Experience in measuring, fitting or selling flooring, carpets is preferred but not essential, above all you must be able to demonstrate the above skills.
A full & comprehensive training program is provided by the company in house and full support is provided throughout the role.
The successful Sales Consultant can look forward to being part of an on-going growth plan within an award winning company that truly Rewards, Recognises & Invests in your career development, both financially and progressively.
- Good holiday allowance, pension etc
- Childcare vouchers, Life insurance
- 5 days over 7 working pattern with good work life balance in working hours
- Fun, friendly and competitive working environment
- Learning and development throughout your career
- Opportunities for progression into Management / Head Office / Senior Roles