|Location: United Kingdom||Salary: £10000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector: Retail & Sales||Type: Permanent - Part Time|
|Contact: Kieron Smithson||Published: 8 days ago|
12-40 hours per week
We are looking for Call Centre Agents to work in a new and varied role.
- Are you tired of trekking into an office?
- Bored of taking the same call, 150 times a day?
- Frustrated at only outbound calling?
- Does one day at work seem to last 3 weeks?
We are looking for talented, high energy, multi skilled people to take on a new role with passion. It is imperative that you have a PASSION for GREAT service, whilst also being confident to close sales. Our client has successfully moved to a home working model during lockdown and due to excellent client relationships is now in a position to expand, servicing existing clients in new and varied areas.
You will be responsible for;
- Making appointments for customers, direct into the clients systems. Ensuring mutual convenient availability.
- Ensure all information is documented efficiently, accurately in line with Client & GDPR guidelines
- Taking inbound service calls from customers covering a broad range of topics for a range of clients, able to answer the phone in the appropriate brand name & style every time
- Demonstrate passion for world class service by reaching for a solution on every call
- Conduct outbound sales programs under client banner with existing customers
- Call existing customers due renewals of their current service agreement
- Engage with customers over multiple technology platforms (for example live chat, messenger etc)
- Redirect calls to relevant departments, ensuring the call is handed off smoothly and professionally and the customer understands why they need to be transferred
The right candidate will have;
- Flexibility! We aim to plan rota’s 2 weeks in advance, but they can flex between 12 (guaranteed) and 40! Monday to Friday can be 8am-8PM and Saturdays can be 8am-5pm.
- Experience in the automotive industry - that doesn't mean just selling cars, it could be anything sales/service related in the sector
- Customer service AND sales experience. Telephone experience preferred, but all backgrounds considered
- Clear communication style, able to work well over the phone and on text chat
- Self-motivation, able to work alone in a productive manner
- Excellent listening skills, able to absorb the customers input / issues
- Be a problem solver, having a passion for reaching a successful resolution
- A home office environment – all hardware will be supplied – but you need the space to work effectively in
- Be able to confidently introduce new products to customers
- Strong organisational skills
- Absolute PASSION for delivering GREAT customer service
- Excellent IT skills, comfortable learning new programs and systems
Good to have but not essential;
- Passion for cars
What the successful candidates will receive;
- Engaged support with industry leading training and support package
- Broad reward package including monthly commissions, quarterly rewards & long service awards
- Significant opportunity for progression
- Known busy periods with upto 40 hours per week
- Flexible benefits scheme including travel/life insurance, health plans and holiday purchase options
- Fantastic annual holiday allocation which grows annually
- Full IT setup including laptop, headset etc.
Please note we cannot provide furniture/chairs etc.
£18,000 (full time salary, pro rata'd against hours worked - 12hrs minimum)
£25,000 OTE (full time, pro rata'd)